November 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Hey Columbus! Are you confused with all the nutrition information overload online?
You’re not alone!
Are bananas healthy? Does cholesterol in my eggs matter? What’s the deal with gluten-free diets, is that just a fad? How about tomatoes? What are lectins?…
I have the answers you’re looking for, backed with scientific evidence and plenty of testimonies of patients from Columbus just like you!
Hi, I’m Dr. Kevin Sarich, a Board-Certified Clinical Nutritionist and owner of one the largest holistic/functional medicine clinics in Columbus, Ohio.
In our office we keep nutrition simple, personalized, and enjoyable.
At this LIVE event I’m going to be sharing with you some of my best kept nutrient secrets and practical tips to take your health and weight to the next level!
What you will learn:
- The top 5 foods that slow down your metabolism, known as metabolism death foods
- The most common grocery store mistakes
- Safe cooking oils that will reduce inflammation and help your cells heal
- The primary sources where most thyroid problems begin
- Natural ways to balance your hormones for sustained weight loss and energy
Additionally, all attendees who complete this class will get my NEW Nutrition 101 Manuel with a 7 Day Meal Plan! (A $29 Value)
ONLY 15 SEATS AVAILABLE – RSVP WHILE THEY LAST – Friends, Co-Workers, and Family are welcome to join us but need to register HERE.