- This event has passed.
21 Days to a BETTER YOU
June 10, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Are you ready for change in your life, and change for the better?
Come attend our 21-day challenge to a better, more ABUNDANT YOU!
At this challenge, you will learn proven strategies that have transformed lives for the better! If you or someone you know has been wanting to make a life change, in anything, here’s your chance!
We will be discussing strategies to help with all aspects of your life: health, financial, relationships, spiritual, and more! You get to choose what you want to work on.
We will be teaching and going over the core principles to achieving a permanent lifestyle change, including:
- Accountability – You will be held to what you want to accomplish with the help of a partner and the entire team – this includes a private Facebook support group and more!
- Time Management– It takes roughly 21 days to change a habit; during this 21-day challenge, you will be retraining your brain to change your daily routines to promote long-lasting change and success. Your life circumstances are mainly equal to the choices and decisions you make in your lifetime.
Wandering through life, sticking with the same routines, getting angry over the same old things, saying to yourself, “Oh, well. That’s just life” is not GOOD ENOUGH for you! YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MORE!
- Information– You’ll be provided the right tactics to overcome struggles and barriers; you will receive advice and education so that you can create your own path to change.
- Discipline- One of the hardest things to maintain; you will be taught to teach yourself how to say ‘NO” which will keep you on track to conquer your own obstacles toward maintaining change. Taking action on things that truly matters TO YOU.
- Goal-setting– “Without a goal, you will miss the target every time”. You will learn how to set up specific, individual short-term and long-term goals to ensure your lifelong success.
Come out and join us to help transform your life! NO EXCUSES! Sign up for this event today to be on the right track toward a better, more ABUNDANT YOU.